We at InstAgents respect and give our utmost care to protect your privacy.
1.0 Information InstAgents Collects of the Visitors
We will collect and process the following information of our Customers.
1.1 Information given by you
In case, the Customer decides to register with InstAgents or use any of our services, then you will be requested to provide some information about yourself. It depends upon you to provide us with your Personal Information which includes your full name, email address, contact details and your organization/ business name. It is compulsory to provide us with these details when you :
- Purchase our Service.
- Register with InstAgents.
- Request or receive Customer Care Support.
- Providing payment information.
- Registering for events or Offer.
- Give feedback about our service.
- Participating in any discussion boards or any other social media function on InstAgents.
1.2 Information InstAgents collect about you
Whenever someone visits our website, we automatically will collect the following information about the person.
- InstAgents record technical information that your browser sends whenever the User visits the website or the information your mobile app send when using it. This log data includes your IP address, the address of the web address that referred our service, your browser and operating system type. We may also collect information such as browser configuration and plugins. Also included, language preferences and cookie data.
- InstAgents record the activity during your visit to our site, including the URL clickstream to, to and through our website. It also includes the time and date; products viewed and pages browsed. It also records the visit time of you on our website and your other surfing-related activities.
- InstAgents collects the information accessible publicly of you about you from social media websites that you visit when using the service.
- In assist in providing the service, we may collect identifiable information such as gender and location. This type of information won’t let you be identified or be used to contact you. Likewise, this information may be combined with other relevant information that enables you to be identified.
InstAgents may receive information about you in case you use any of our services. The same implies the usage of our other websites. We also work with our collaborators, business partners, payment and delivery services, etc and may receive information from them.
2.0 InstAgents Subscription
2.1 Information collected during the subscription
InstAgents may collect different information about your activities when subscribed with us.
- We ask for you to provide us with feedback, suggestions, compliments or problems encountered while using our service.
- InstAgents has multiple Facebook groups related to our company, if any Client comments, give feedback, or gives a suggestion, then their profile details will be displayed as per the Terms and Conditions of Facebook.
3.0 Sensitive personal information
At InstAgents, we ask our Customers not to reveal any of their sensitive personal information while using our service. Sensitive information includes social security numbers, political opinions, religion, criminal background or union membership.
In case, the Client submits any such Sensitive personal information, then it shall be at the sole discretion of the Client. You must consent to us processing and the usage of such sensitive personal information. In case, you do not agree with providing us with the sensitive relevant information then you must not provide it. You may use your data protection rights to restrict processing of sensitive personal information or to delete such kind of information.
4.0 Purpose of Data Collection
We (InstAgents) explain the purpose of your data collection in this section.
4.1 For service operations
- We use your data to maintain, operate, adminstrate and improve our service.
- To manage and communicate with you regarding the satisfaction of the service. We also use it to send you Technical notices, Updates, Announcements, Security Alerts and Administrative messages.
- To process the payment made by you for the usage of our service.
- To understand the Clients interests and needs as well as to personalize the experience for the betterment of the service.
- To send you information related to our upcoming future products.
- To respond to your usage of the service-related questions and feedbacks.
4.2 To comply with the law
InstAgents uses your personal information as we believe is appropriate to comply with the applicable laws. We also use your information for lawful requests and legal process, to respond to subpoenas or request by the government authorities.
4.3 With your consent
InstAgents shares and uses your (Clients) information with your approval, such as when you consent us to post your endorsements and testimonials on site. In that case, you mandate us to take a specific action concerning your personal information, Likewise, you also opt into third party marketing communications.
4.4 For fraud prevention, compliance and safety
InstAgents uses your personal information as we believe is expedient and necessary;
- To enforce and amend the Terms and Conditions that govern the Service.
- To protect our right, safety, privacy or property, and/or of you or others.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent, notorious, nefarious, unauthorized or illegal activity.
4.5 To create anonymous data for analytics purposes.
InstAgents uses your personal information or that of other individuals to create anonymous data. We make use of your data by turning it into anonymous data by excluding information that is identifiable to you. We use your anonymous data for our lawful business purposes.
4.6 To provide support and improve the Services that we offer
5.0 How we share your personal information
5.1 Service Providers
5.2 Professional Advisors
InstAgents may disclose your information to professional advisors if necessary. The professional advisors include lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, if necessary in the course of the professional services they offer us with.
5.3 Business Transfers
5.4 Acquiescence with the Laws and Law Enforcement
InstAgents may disclose information about you to law enforcement officials or private parties as per the law of the land. We may disclose and use such information in the following cases;
- To act as per the applicable law, lawful request and legal process, to respond to requests and subpoenas from the government authorities.
- To prosecute the Terms and Conditions that govern the Service.
- To protect, prevent and investigate against any fraudulent, notorious, illegal and unethical activity.
6.0 Data Choices and Rights of yours
You have the following rights as a Customer;
- In case you wish to access your personal information InstAgents collects of you. Then you can do so by taking the guidance of our Customer Support team.
- InstAgents account holder may have the access to review, correct, update and/or delete the personal information provided by you in the registration process, by logging into your account.
- In case, you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information if there is any hindrance in it. Furthermore, you can exercise these rights by contacting our Customer Support Team.
- Likewise, if we have collected and processed your personal information and you are a resident of the EEA, then you can withdraw your assent at any time. Withdrawing your agreement will not affect the lawfulness of any processing, we conducted prior to your withdrawal. Neither will it affect any processing of your personal information carried in reliance on the lawful processing grounds other than the agreement.
- The User has the right to complain to a data protection authority on the pretext of our collection and use of personal information based on their country.
InstAgents responds to all requests, that is received by us from the individuals to exercise their data protection rights following the present data protection laws.
7.0 Access to the Data Controlled by our Clients.
InstAgents doesn’t keep or maintain any kind of information about the Client’s Customer nor their business. Nor do we maintain a relationship with the individuals whose information is generated by the Custom User Fields, it shall be for the sole usage of our Clients who have used our Services. In case, the Individual wishes to have their information or credentials deleted, rectified or amended, then the User shall do so by requesting the InstAgents User.
8.0 Data Transfers
At InstAgents, we and our partners may use various technologies to store and collect information when you use our Services. This may also include using cookies and similar tracking methods on our Website, such as web beacons and pixels, to analyze the trend, track users’ behavioural attribute around the website, administrate the website, gather demographic information about the user and serve targeted advertisements. However, the User can control the usage of the cookies as per the individual browser level.
10.0 Children’s Information
InstAgents believes that it is important to provide extra protection for Children online. We encourage guardians and parents to spend time with their child/children to observe, monitor and guide their online activity so that they are not inveigled by a bad company. InstAgents is not to be used for anyone under 16 years old. Neither does InstAgents intentionally collect or solicit personal information from an individual under the age of 16. In case, you are under 16 years old, you may not attempt to register for any kind of service. Neither you may send any personal information yourself. In such cases, we confirm the personal information we collected belongs to an individual under the age of 16, then we shall delete the information promptly. If you are a legal guardian or parents of a child under the age of 16 and you presume that we might have such information from or about such child, please feel free to contact us.
We take precautions and our utmost priority is to keep our Customers data and relevant information safe.
11.1 Breach of Security Notice
If there is a security breach and it causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that affects your Service and Subscribers, then InstAgents will notify you (Client) as soon as possible and later give a report based on the action taken by us.
11.2 Safeguarding your Information
We at InstAgents consider safeguarding your information as our topmost priority. We take appropriate and reasonable measure to ensure the protection of your Personal Information from being misused, and/or accessed by an unauthorized individual. Furthermore, we also take effective measure to prevent loss, disclosure and alteration, taking the account into risks involved while processing the Personal Information.
Our Transaction processing vendors use extra security measures to protect your information both during the transaction period and after it's completed.
14.0 Legal Terms for Processing your Personal Information (EEA Visitors/ Customers)
In case, you are a user that resides in the EEA, our legal terms for the collection and the usage of the personal information described in the Document all depends upon the personal information concerned and the specific places in which collect it. InstAgents will only collect the information from the Customer where we have your agreement to do so, the required personal information to perform a contract with you. Likewise, we also require it for the processing is all based on our legitimate business interests. In a few cases, we may also have a legal responsibility to collect personal information from the Customer.
If we require, we ask you to provide with the Personal Information to comply with the legal requirement. It also applies to enter into a contract with you. Likewise, we will request you and make it clear at the relevant time whether the provision of the Customers(your) personal information is imperative or not. Likewise, we also provide you with prior notice of the possible consequences if you don’t provide your personal information. In case, we collect and use your Personal Information based on our legitimate interests. However, in such cases, we will make it clear to you at an appropriate time what legitimate business interests are.
In case, you have any queries regarding the privacy policies terms set out by InstAgents concerning the legal basis, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or contact our Customer Care team.
In case of any complaints or inquiries about the handling of your information, or to ensure that your personal information is in safe hands, please contact us using the details below. You may contact our Customer Support Officer in the following ways.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or else you can contact our Customer Support Team.
We ensure you that we will respond to the concerns, requests and inquiries within a certain time. In case, you are a resident of the European Union, you can opt to complain to your local DPA (Data Protection Authority).